Sunday, January 19, 2014


A shot taken from an overhead bridge during a protest of some sort (Couldn't understand a word!). It's hard to believe that cars are still active in these road conditions.


Another shot of the Protest.


A street performer with a wooden leg. Pretty devastated that my shot didn't capture his wooden leg but this guy was an amazing performer and people couldn't stop crowding in despite the protest happening just across the street.


Here is an attempt to capture the more run down look of Thailand. It amazes me how buildings like these can be seen right next to brand new shopping centers and malls.

Thailand

Here are a few of the street shots I took during my trip to Thailand. Even though I didn't plan to take too many pictures during this short trip, it's hard to resist when every corner seems like an opportunity for a shot. When these photos, I decided to try a cinematic look to see how they turn out. I'm no pro with creating a cinematic look but I have to say I'm pretty happy with these!

Plenty more photos coming out so keep visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment