Monday, February 17, 2014


Night Lights
Did these shots 2 weeks ago while I was out with Daniel Lee, when he spotted this bridge that could potentially frame a decent light trail shot. The one thing that caught my eye was the curves of the bridge, which I felt could add on to the slight distortion that was already visible on the wide end of the 17-40mm. The only let down for that shot was the traffic which didn't create any interesting light trails. I then turned around to look for a more interesting perspectives and spotted the junction/turn in the 2nd shot above. With some timing and luck I manage to catch the 4WD coming to a slow stop at the give way sign.
There! Subject...

One thing I didn't quite understand was why there was Bokeh balls bursting out from the street lights. Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment