Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Korea part 2
                                                                

Women's University:
Can you believe that this is actually a university? How much more grand can a university look? One of my favorite places in Korea :)
Shadow Couple :) It just happened

Visited a public shrine which also happens to be a park where elders go for their daily walk. I think we paid a dollar to enter! Well worth the dollar!



Me Posing for the photographer ;)

No....she didn't actually call anyone haha



Another shot of the Women's University!!


Alyssa found a new follower whilst visiting a Dog Cafe.


From my impulse, we took a cab to the top of one of the highest mountains in Korea; pat on the back to me. But because of me...we got stranded at the top since no cabs in their right mind would drive all the way up a mountain looking for passengers. Luckily, a helpful couple offered to take us down the mountain after their visit. The whole ride felt weird. I wasn't sure if we were getting kidnapped or rescued. True story.



BOKEHHH


That's a public toilet..................





Thanks for having a look! Come visit my page on Facebook for more Photos of 'this and that(s)''!

No comments:

Post a Comment