Monday, June 10, 2013

Vintage Vixens and Vamps
HELLO GUYS. It's been awhile since my last upload. I started full time work and it's killing my free time..Fun :/
Here are some of the photos I took during the Vintage Vixens and Vamps fair! I love all these vintage events especially since I get to see lots of interesting collectibles and people dressing up to match. This event in particular was really interesting. They had dancers performing every so often on the stage, and even had a magician come in! I hope you guys enjoy these pictures and to see more and support my page, go to my Facebook link at the top. I'm also currently looking to do more events during my weekends so if anyone needs a photographer, you know where to go :)

Peace out






































No comments:

Post a Comment