Thursday, April 11, 2013

Demi's 22nd Birthday Celebration.
I'm sure anyone can guess who the birthday girl is!
I sat next to Demi shooting away, and after a little while she looks back and goes, oh you're still taking pictures of me?

Demi's interesting cocktail!
I was actually using it to shield myself from the sun.






Sun, drinks and a little more sun.

It was a simple celebration for Demi's 22nd held at Tradewinds Hotel in Perth. With me totally overdressing for it, it was a little awkward walking around taking pictures especially with the tiny space that was available to walk on. Apart from that, the place was great, with the semi outdoors layout and the interesting cocktails that were available. This place would be perfect for anyone looking for a venue with an outdoor-garden feel, with an added roof on top...like your backyard.


Finally I would like to thank Demi for letting me shoot at her party!

No comments:

Post a Comment