Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I took this shot because the delivery guy reminded me of that statue/doll thingy on his right. Maybe it's his idol :/

A Store lady looking all ready to go home after counting her daily earnings.

Got yelled/snapped at after taking this shot. Maybe it's considered rude to do candid street photography in Korea. Luckily I got to keep a decent shot out of it :)

A slightly worn out vehicle. I took this shot because the little truck looked interesting and I couldn't tell what it was for!

I was really surprised when I walked into this Park in Korea. Every corner of the park sat partners playing a game of chess (or something similar I'm guessing), with people standing all around them watching in envy (since they probably wanted a go at it too hmm).

No comments:

Post a Comment