Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Birthday girl (Antoinette) looking a little grumpy just before the guests arrive.

Friends and family starts arriving :)

Probably the coolest way of carrying a baby I've ever seen!!

Was playing around with this cheeky little guy and I think he actually remembers me now!

The Birthday girl herself. I think that's lip-balm in her mouth??

Unglam unglam.......

Loved her 70's (Made a guess haha) hairstyle

Such happy people they are

The man in yellow yells..."1,2, 3 AHHHHHHHHH" and everyone followed. 



Baby Antoinette's First Birthday Party Ever!!
I really do hope that some of the pictures I took for this baby and her family can make memories for them when they look back at it in the years to come.

Check out more of the photos from this party at http://www.facebook.com/tlimphotography

No comments:

Post a Comment