Monday, April 15, 2013

Poor guy spent the night sleeping on this bench.

Doing his cat walk in the city.

Probably my favorite shot of the day. Saw this guy moving from one spot to another constantly looking restless. Finally got a shot of him when he was looking my way. 

A common sight around Perth city, where musicians come out to the streets to make a living.

A guy teaching his buddy how to do a plank. I actually got a shot of him doing his plank haha.
 Street Photography

Having recently been to Hong Kong, where street photography is a norm for many photo enthusiast, I managed to get a taste of street photography and decided to give it a go when I'm back in Perth. Living in a western culture, street photography is not as accepted, and constant stares are unavoidable. Keeping these culture in mind, I carefully picked out some shots, while avoiding others such as taking pictures of children, and buff's guy's girlfriends haha. I hope you guys enjoy some of these shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment